SVKM’s NMIMS, one of the pioneer university of higher education in the country, invites applications for its MBA (Digital Transformation) program in Mumbai.
The cutting edge two-year (full time) MBA program is set to equip talented managers to help bring about digital disruption in their respective organizations. This is achieved by aiding the students to develop advanced skills in digital technologies and in turn incorporate them into the business. Rigorous training in digital technologies like, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, along with skills like Design Thinking and Critical Thinking promises to propel the students of the program to the next level in their organizations. Armed with a new perspective on digital technology, they will manage to drive new technology and innovation.
We are living in an era wherein technology and digital skill sets are in great demand across business spectrums. For instance, the manufacturing sector, which is backed by Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotics can generate huge economic value for the organizations. An MBA in Digital Transformation from the School of Business Management, NMIMS, with its unique pedagogy and expert faculty, the aspiring digital leaders will be able to dream big and vie for leadership roles in top organizations. The industry-driven curriculum increases the employability of students markedly.
Prof Binesh Nair, Program Chairperson for MBA DT, said about the program, “The digital transformation industry is set to be a $ 5 trillion industry soon. According to research, the global digital transformation market is expected to grow at the rate of 16.5% between now and 2025 and the jobs for those with digital skills are limitless – The program is an ideal combination of management, business and technology and most suitable for managers who are looking to drive a digital culture in their organizations and use their learnings on digital technology to achieve tangible business outcomes. The MBA Digital Transformation program aims to create digital translators who can liaise well with both the technology and the business team. ”
The summer placement record for both internships and job recruitment for MBA Digital Transformation have been excellent. While for internship, which was for a duration of 8 to 10 weeks, the highest stipend the students received was Rs, 1,50,000, and there was participation from more than 50 top-notch companies like UBS, Aditya Birla, Novozymes, Tata Metaliks, Nykaa, and Union Bank. Meanwhile, students were offered roles in the realm of Product Management, Customer Analytics, Digital Marketing, HR Analytics, to name a few, from diverse sectors such as Management Consulting, Financial Services, IT & ITES, Healthcare, FMCG, Media and Advertising, Insurance and Banking, etc.
- Students who have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Engineering, MCA, or B.Sc. (IT) and have passed with 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university are eligible to apply to the program.
- The University prefers candidates with two to five years of full-time work experience at the time of commencement of program.
- Last but not the least, candidates must have qualifying NMAT Scores, and should have cleared the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The first step is to register for NMAT by GMAC™, select the option NMIMS and pay the registration fee.
- Visit the nmat.nmims.in and enter your NMAT by GMAC™ ID, complete the NMIMS application process by paying the registration fees.