According to Market.us, the chatbot market size is projected to surpass around USD 42 billion by 2032 and it is poised to reach a CAGR of 23.91% from 2023 to 2032, Owing to Increasing Demand in Customer Service
New York, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global chatbot market size was valued at around USD 4.92 billion in 2022 and is projected to surpass USD 42 billion by 2032, it is growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.91% from 2023 and 2032. Chatbots are messaging service that has been developed using artificial intelligence and a set of rules.
Get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a global chatbot market sample report at https://market.us/report/chatbot-market/request-sample/
- By Type, 2022, the standalone segment has generated the largest revenue share of 55% in 2022.
- By Application, the bot-for-service segment has dominated the market and it accounted for the largest global revenue of 35% in 2022.
- By Industry vertical, the e-commerce segment dominated the market and it accounted for the largest global revenue of 20% in 2022.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 40%.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2023-2032.
Market growth is expected to be driven primarily by enterprises’ increasing use of customer service activities to lower operating costs. Chatbots can also be deployed on third-party messaging platforms like Facebook, Skype, or WeChat.
Factors affecting the growth of the chatbots market
There are several factors that can affect the growth of the chatbot market. Some of these factors include:
Increasing Innovations: Introduction to cloud base chatbots and smart innovations in artificial intelligence(AI) enhancing the growth of chatbots market.
Increasing use customer services: Customer services worldwide using chatbots as there is a need to stay available 24×7 to interact with consumers and solve their queries.
Growing preference for messaging apps: Individuals are more inclined towards social media and messaging apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and skype which is expected to high demand for chatbots in messaging apps.
Operating Cost: Chatbots are usually more popular in enterprises owing to high use in customer services and its low operating costs.
Backup and security: As chatbots are advanced in technology they offer cloud backup and various database integrations is driving demand for chatbots.
Advanced AI and natural language processing: Using AI chatbots can learn from previous queries and thus be able to understand and handle complex queries within a short timeframe which helps to improve customer satisfaction.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/chatbot-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in Global Chatbots Market
- Chatbots provide 24×7 availability, greater response capacity, and simplified procedures for repeated queries that fulfill customers’ requirements within a limited timeframe.
- Increasing demand for intelligent customer engagement is driving the global chatbot market.
- Chatbot software has advanced technical characteristics such as a natural language processor (NLP), and cloud-based deployments which is beneficial to solving queries and providing a better experience.
The market growth is propelled by applications of chatbots in enterprises and customer services owing to low maintenance cost and high accuracy.
Customers prefer quick replies from customer service rather than waiting for days to receive a response which is driving demand for chatbots.
Chatbots are popular in many sectors due to their benefits of remote connectivity and virtual presence which significantly reduces transportation costs.
Health agencies and insurance companies have deployed chatbots to handle their users and patients which provides easy and effective interaction. This has transformed the life science industry.
The global chatbot market was dominated by North America, which acquired the most significant revenue share of 40% in 2022. As chatbots are becoming more popular in customer service operations at large companies in the North American region.
Asia Pacific region will show lucrative growth in the global chatbots market as many large enterprises increasingly started adopting chatbots in their routine customer services.
Europe region is anticipated to show significant growth owing to increasing research and development activities in emerging economies.
Current market conditions are characterized by strong competition among the market leaders for market dominance.
Some of the major players include Aivo, Acuvate, Botsify Inc., Artificial Solutions, Creative Virtual Ltd., IBM Corporation, eGain Corporation, Next IT Corp., Inbenta Technologies Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., and Other Key Players.
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 4.92 billion|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 42 Billion|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||23.91% from 2023 to 2032|
|North Revenue Share||40%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
Rapid growth is being experienced by applications in messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, and Twitter.
The chatbot market is driving because people are more interested in messaging apps than social networking sites. These messaging apps will see a lot of demand for Chatbots.
Automated customer service is more popular than IVR or email services for most companies because it offers immediate solutions which result in high demand for chatbots.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence will drive future demand for Chatbots. These are the main factors driving the growth of the global Chatbot market size.
There are many free predefined Chatbots available in the market to create a free Chatbot which restraining the chatbots market growth. Some of the main key players, such as MEOKAY, chatty people, etc., are providing free chatbots without any coding which has a negative impact on market growth. Thus the availability of free chatbots in the market is the main restrain of market growth.
Chatbots use artificial intelligence (AI) to interpret human language and have conversations with people without the use of any third-party software which creates great demand for AI-based chatbots in the market during the forecast period.
Also increasing the use of chatbots in small and large enterprises will create lucrative growth opportunities in the global chatbots market. It has been applied in the segments like healthcare, finance, marketing, etc.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase This Premium Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=60914
Report Segmentation of the Chatbots Market
Based on type, the standalone segment is dominant in the market with the largest market share of 55%, and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
Consumers are increasingly using visual assistants such as Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google Assistant to create standalone messaging platforms. This is expected to increase in demand for the standalone chatbots segment.
On basis of the application bot for service, the segment is dominant in the market with a market share of more than 35% and will remain dominant during the forecast period. As they have low maintenance costs and provide an edge in handling communications with chatbots.
Industry Vertical insight
Based on industry vertical e-commerce segment was dominant in the market with the largest market revenue share of 20% in 2022. Chatbots are more popular in the e-commerce sector as they provide customer service, answer questions, a gathering of feedback, and track engagement which is driving the growth of this segment.
Recent Development of the Chatbots Market
- In September 2020 -eGain Corporation is a leading provider of knowledge automation platforms for customer engagement. They have announced the availability of a prebuilt connector for IBM Watson Assistant. This connector uses eGain’s unique BYOB architecture to allow business users to plug in the Watson Assistant directly into the eGain platform.
- In August 2022 – Serviceaide Inc. announced that it is continuing its momentum in Latin America. This includes a strong customer base in South America, and expanded sale supports in Mexico.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast market data from 2016 to 2032 – download a sample report at https://market.us/report/chatbot-market/request-sample/
Based on Type
- Messenger-based/Third Party
Based on Application
- Bots for Service
- Bots for Social Media
- Bots for Payments/Order Processing
- Bots for Marketing
Based on Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI)
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel & Tourism
- North America
- The US
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
Key Market Players
- Botsify Inc.
- Artificial Solutions
- Creative Virtual Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- eGain Corporation
- Next IT Corp.
- Inbenta Technologies Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Other Key Players
Related Report Links
- AI Text Generator Market was valued at USD 360 million in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during the forecast period of 2023-2032 to reach USD 1.8 billion.
- ERP Software Market size is expected to be worth around USD 136.1 Billion by 2032 from USD 51.4 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- Artificial intelligence market was valued to be worth USD 129.28 billion in 2022. From 2023 to 2032, it is estimated to reach USD 2745 billion growing at a CAGR of 36.8%.
- Cloud Computing Market size is expected to be worth around USD 2,321 Billion by 2032 from USD 546.1 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Intelligent virtual assistant market was valued at USD 7.43 Billion. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 27.8% between 2023 and 2032.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CONTACT: Global Business Development Teams – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: [email protected] Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaChron.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.