[115+ Pages Research Study] According to Polaris Market Research report, the global protein bar market size & share expected to generate revenue of USD 7.66 Billion By 2030 and estimated to be valued at USD 4.55 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.15% from 2022 to 2030. The top market company profiles included in report with their sales, revenues and strategies are General Mills, Simply Good Foods, Caveman Foods, Kellogg Company, Nestle, Clif Bar & Company, Glanbia, GNC Holdings, Mars Incorporated, Hormel Foods and others.
New York, NY, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Polaris Market Research has published a new research report titled “Protein Bar Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Source (Plant-Based, Animal-Based); By Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global protein bar market size & share was valued at USD 4.55 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.66 Billion By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period.
What are Protein Bars? How Big is Protein Bar Market Size & Share?
- Report Overview
Protein bars are a popular snack food designed to be a convenient source of nutrition. Many people enjoy them because they are a quick way to add protein and other nutrients to a busy and active lifestyle. The rapidly rising demand for the protein bar market can be attributed to the fact that in addition to offering protein and carbs, many protein bars are a good source of micronutrients such as calcium, vitamin B, potassium, and iron.
The growing consumer preferences towards ready-to-eat, meal replacement, and packaged food items are boosting the demand for such products. The rising awareness of the health benefits of nutrition bars, such as helping to repair and build tissues, reducing the craving for food in an instant, lowering blood pressure, and helping reduce weight, acts as a flourishing factor for increasing demand for these bars.
Request Sample Copy of Protein Bar Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-bar-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2032 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Requests.
- 2023 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Key data covered in the market report
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market to identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- Depth analysis of market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
- The market player positioning segment facilities benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- General Mills
- Simply Good Foods
- Caveman Foods
- Kellogg Company
- Clif Bar & Company
- GNC Holdings
- Mars Incorporated
- Hormel Foods
- Mondelez International
- Premier Nutrition
- Bountiful Company
- NuGo Nutrition
For Additional Information on Key Players, Download a PDF Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-bar-market/request-for-sample
Protein Bar Market: Report Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 7.66 Billion|
|Market size value in 2022||USD 4.76 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||6.15% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||General Mills, Simply Good Foods, Caveman Foods LLC, Kellogg Company, Nestlé S.A, Clif Bar & Company, Glanbia, GNC Holdings, Mars Incorporated, Hormel Foods, Mondelez International, Premier Nutrition, Amway, Bountiful Company, NuGo Nutrition, and Orgain.|
|Segments Covered||By Source, By Type, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
Key factors driving market growth
- Rising popularity among fitness-conscious groups to push the market
The protein bar is a new emerging food type that has been readily used as a nutritional supplement. The protein bar market size is expanding due to rising popularity amongst fitness-conscious groups owing to muscle building ability of its key ingredient, protein. It is considered a relevant post-workout snack after gym activities, sports personnel, and people involved in heavy-duty work where vigorous physical activity is demanded.
Changes in lifestyle, longer travel times, and hectic schedules at work make it necessary to have healthy meal options, wherein the demand for convenience food is rapidly growing. Protein bar market sales are soaring as healthy bars are a promising alternative to meals that are easy to carry and provide control over hunger by acting as an instant energy booster.
Recent trends influencing the market
- Growing awareness among the masses about the benefits of protein bars to drive the market
Due to the increasing health consciousness among individuals, there is a shift in consumer preference towards convenient and healthy snacking options such as protein bars. This represents one of the major factors strengthening the market growth worldwide. Additionally, growing awareness among the masses about the benefits of consuming protein bars drives overall sales.
The rising working population, rapid urbanization, and inflating income contribute to market growth. Apart from this, product manufacturers are introducing gluten-free, plant-based, and organic product variants to expand their product portfolio and increase existing sales.
Request for a Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-bar-market/request-for-discount-pricing
- A plant-based segment is anticipated to dominate the market
Based on the source, the plant-based segment is anticipated to dominate the industry. Considering that they are created using only organic foods such as fruits, butter, seeds, and many others, which are rich in nutrients and defend the body against a variety of diseases. Protein bar market demand is rising as more individuals eat a plant-based diet to maintain a healthier lifestyle. There is an increase in the number of vegetarians around the world, which leads to an increase in product consumption.
- The sports nutrition bars segment will account for a higher share of the market
Based on type, the sports nutrition bars segment will account for a higher share of the market. Sports nutrition places a strong emphasis on the consumption of specific nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, dietary supplements, and organic compounds formed of proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates. Protein bar market trends include bodybuilders and athletes using sport nutrition items to improve their performance and promote muscle growth.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-bar-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
- Increase in the number of fitness training facilities to propel the North American market
North America held the largest protein bar market share as there was an increase in fitness enthusiasts and the number of gyms, fitness training facilities, and health clubs. Furthermore, due to their active lifestyle and demanding work schedules, Americans are increasingly searching the market for healthier options. As a result, customers are turning to snack bars, notably energy bars, instead of traditional snacks.
Browse the Detail Report “Protein Bar Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Source (Plant-Based, Animal-Based); By Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-bar-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
Polaris Market Research has segmented the protein bar market report based on source, type, and region:
By Source Outlook
By Type Outlook
- Sports Nutrition Bars
- Meal Replacement Bars
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Regenerative Meat Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/regenerative-meat-market
- Birch Water Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/birch-water-market
- Food Antioxidants Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-antioxidants-market
- Wheat Protein Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market
- Modified Starch Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/modified-starch-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaChron.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.