[115+ Pages Research Study] According to Polaris Market Research, the global starter cultures market Size & share was valued at USD 1.13 Billion in 2021 and is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 5.4%, to reach USD 1.80 Billion by 2030. The bacterial culture segment is expected to grow during the foremast period owing to greater demand for dairy and dairy-based products such as Angel Yeast Co Limited, Benny Impex, Biena, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, CSK Food Enrichment B.V, Danisco A/S, Dohler Group, Genesis Laboratories, Lallemand Inc, Lesaffre Group and others.
New York, NY, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The latest research report [115+] pages with 360-Degree visibility, titled “Starter Cultures Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Bacterial Culture, Yeast Culture, Mold Culture, Others); By Form; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” published by Polaris Market Research in its research repository.
According to the research report, the global starter cultures market size/share was valued at USD 1.13 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1.80 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
What are Starter Cultures? How Big is Starter Cultures Market Size & Share?
Starter culture is a microbiological activity that actually uses the method of fermentation to flavor the aroma of dairy products. Apart from being used in dairy activities, it may include alcohol production and proteolytic and lipolytic activities. The rapidly rising demand for starter cultures market can be attributed to the fastening up of the fermentation process by producing lactic acid from the fermentation of sugars.
The rising trend of consuming foods having functional benefits is expected to fuel the growth of the market. The market is primarily driven by the demand for gut health-promoting foods such as dairy products containing probiotic bacterial cultures. The starter culture manufacturing companies are focused on developing new cultures to enhance the quality of the end product.
Request Sample Copy of Starter Cultures Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/starter-cultures-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2030 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Requests.
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends.
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Key data covered in the market report
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities are covered in the study.
- A neutral perspective on market performance.
- Recent industry trends and developments.
- Competitive landscape and strategies of key players.
- Potential and niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth are covered.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Angel Yeast Co Limited
- Benny Impex
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- CSK Food Enrichment B.V
- Danisco A/S
- Dohler Group
- Genesis Laboratories
- Lallemand Inc
- Lesaffre Group
- Mediterranea Biotecnologie Srl
- Meiji Holdings Company Limited
- Sacco S.R.L
- Saputo Inc
- Wyeast Laboratories Inc
To know an additional revised list of top market players, request to download a PDF brochure, 2022-2030: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/starter-cultures-market/request-for-sample
Key factors driving market growth
- Production of dairy-based products to push the market
The primary factor driving market growth is the growing production of dairy-based products and meat and seafood and the rising demand for dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, and others. The starter cultures market size is expanding due to the growing awareness and an increasing number of manufacturers improving the market growth. The lowering of pH that occurs when bacteria ferment lactose into lactic acid has an antiseptic effect on the product while enhancing digestibility and nutritional value.
Cheese starter culture is composed primarily of thermophilic bacteria that support lactic acid production in the industrial production of cheese. Starter cultures market sales are soaring as acid production is a significant factor in expelling water from the curd and helps improve the quality and texture of the cheese produced. As a result, that part of the already fermented batch of sausages was thrown back into the new mix. This process is known as backslapping or back inoculation.
Request for a Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/starter-cultures-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Recent trends influencing the market
The growing popularity of packaged food to drive the market
- The demand within the global market for food and beverage protective cultures has been rising on account of the ever-increasing popularity of packaged food. Changing lifestyles and peculiar eating habits of the masses have bought packaged food under the spotlight.
- The bakery industry is one of the leading food segments in the global food and beverage industry. North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are the leading consumers of bakery products. In many countries, baked products are consumed as a staple food or are the main food for consumers. The use of starter culture for the preparation of baked goods ensures their acidification and also improves the taste, texture, flavor, and freshness and control spoilage of products.
- The bacterial culture segment is expected to experience growth during the forecast period
Based on type, the bacterial culture segment is expected to experience growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption of dairy-based products globally. Starter cultures market demand is on the rise as lactic acid bacteria are used to form cheese flavor. They produce acid during manufacturing while also contributing to the ripening process.
- The freeze-dried segment accounted for the largest market share
Based on form, the freeze-dried segment accounted for the largest market share. Starter cultures market trends include freeze-drying to provide improved shelf life for several products and avoid spoilage. Freeze-dried starter cultures are used in the production of cultured milk, buttermilk, cheese, sour cream, yogurt, sourdough bread, and probiotics, among others.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/starter-cultures-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Starter Cultures Market: Report Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 1.80 Billion|
|Market size value in 2021||USD 1.13 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||5.4% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Angel Yeast Co Limited, Benny Impex, Biena, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, CSK Food Enrichment B.V, Danisco A/S, Dohler Group, Genesis Laboratories, Lallemand Inc, Lesaffre Group, Mediterranea Biotecnologie Srl, Meiji Holdings Company Limited, Sacco S.R.L, Saputo Inc, and Wyeast Laboratories Inc.|
|Segments Covered||By Type, By Form, By Application, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- Increased awareness regarding weight loss to propel the Asia Pacific market
Asia Pacific held the largest starter cultures market share as there has been increased awareness regarding weight loss and the benefits of eating healthy, resulting in an increased demand for dairy and dairy-based products in the region. The rising geriatric population, coupled with increasing initiatives by consumers to maintain their overall health aids the industry’s growth. A trend of growing obesity has been observed in Asia Pacific, which encourages industry players to develop starter cultures catering to the local tastes of consumers in the region.
Browse the Detail Report “Starter Cultures Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Bacterial Culture, Yeast Culture, Mold Culture, Others); By Form; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/starter-cultures-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Starter Cultures Market report based on type, form, application, and region:
By Type Outlook
- Bacterial Culture
- Yeast Culture
- Mould Culture
By Form Outlook
By Application Outlook
- Dairy & dairy products
- Meat & Seafood
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic Beverages
- Other applications
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Low Alcohol Beverage Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/low-alcohol-beverages-market
- Whiskey Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/whiskey-market
- Processed Eggs Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/processed-eggs-market
- Protein Bar Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-bar-market
- A2 Milk Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/a2-milk-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | twitter
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaChron.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.