Uttar Pradesh, UP Board Exam 2022 will be held in the month of March as per the new academic calendar. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP Calendar 2021-22 has been released according to which, there will be monthly examination in the new academic year, followed by the Board Exams in March 2022.
This calendar was released on Tuesday, July 13. Considering the COVID-19 pandemic has left everyone in the state of online education, UPMSP Calendar 2022 has been released. Online education is still continuing in the state as the country continues to battle with the second wave.
A monthly examination system has been implemented by the Board, the marks of which will be shared with the Board every month. Apart from this, internal examinations will also be held, every alternate month. The process has been introduced to make sure that students are evaluated throughout the year. The new UPMSP Calendar 2021-22 has these key points.
*The UP Board Exams 2022 will be held in the month of March.
* According to the new calendar, students will be evaluated throughout the year on the basis of monthly tests and internal examinations.
* The new monthly examination will be an objective paper with Multiple Choice Questions, MCQs.
* The internal assessment will be held every two months or every alternative month, the marks of which also be sent to the Boards.
* Students will witness largely three to four types of exams, quarterly exams, half yearly exams, and last the Board exams.
* The practicals for classes 11 and 12 will be held in two phases in the month of January.
* Syllabus of classes 10th and 12th will have to be completed by January 15 and syllabus of Classes 9th and 11th by January 31, 2022.
* Under this calendar, pre-board and home examinations will also be conducted in the month of February.